DAO IPCI message to the community 2020/2021
Thank you so much for your constant support of the DAO IPCI open-source non-commercial project! We are happy to share some 2020 achievements and key-milestones for 2021. A more detailed roadmap will be announced and communicated in the upcoming months.
DAO IPCI is a public and programmable blockchain-based independent ecosystem designed for societal cost markets and mitigation instruments, including environmental assets, rights and liabilities. It’s main aim is to provide common space, tools, and ecosystem to allow businesses and individuals to register, transfer and trade mitigation units as well as offset carbon footprint.
DAO IPCI biggest contributors are Robonomics and Evercity who support the implementation of visionary ideas of Dr. Anton Galenovich. Despite the ongoing global crisis and loss of its leader DAO IPCI made consecutive progress in 2020:
- DAO IPCI launched its own public blockchain on Parity substrate and is currently one of the first operating chains forming Polkadot ecosystem. Please address all technical questions here.
- DAO IPCI chain currently has 93 active validators and first functions for monitoring verifications and reporting.
- DAO IPCI is used to store data on carbon footprints of products and companies by Aeaqilibria
- Open sensors network announced at UN COP in 2019 now finalizing testing with many sensors around the globe. Click here to connect your sensor.
- DAO IPCI is used in the Smart Sustainable bond protocol, being developed with the grant support of WEB 3 foundation.
Plans for 2021:
- Q1 Announce updated tokenomics, distribution and governance.
- Q2 Enable issuance of green/sustainability bonds on DAO IPCI chain
- Q3 Integration of Mitigation Token (MITO) with Kusama parachains ecosystem to enable its exchange.
- Q4 Present DAO IPCI developments at UN Climate Conference COP 26 in Glasgow
We wish a happy and prosperous New Year to all of you! 2021 will be our year!